Friday, October 18, 2013

More alterations

After deciding where to position the porch I began to think about the rest of the building and the fact that I wanted another smaller side door instead of the one which came with the kit.
The side wall again had an opening to accommodate a larger door which was right in the middle between two windows...these little side doors are seen in many churches - sometimes they led into the vestry or just into the side of the church itself...


This is one side of the church with three windows
The wall has been cladded with fibreglass stone

This is the other side where I want to add the smaller side door....Again you can see that
I have filled in where the original door was and I've moved the window into that position.instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment